Core Responsibilities: Maintains and enhances the organizations human resources by planning implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies programs and practices.
Human Resources Duties:
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate ion; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending planning and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Ensures planning monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management;
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains human resource staff by recruiting ing orienting and training employees.
薪资构成：基本薪资 + 奖金/提成
社保福利：国家标准 + 商业保险
居住福利：住房补贴 + 公司安排 + 公积金
To be considered for the role it is important that applicants possesses and can demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
· Minimum 5 years working experience in Human Resources or equivalent general management experience in building recruiting maintaining a team.
· Good interpersonal project management and presentation skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues.
· Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner.
· Highly organized self-starter.
· Fluent English required. Chinese is considered a plus.
My client is a Swedish WOFE with innovative design solutions closely regulated and skilled workmanship and in-house testing facilities. Now they are looking for an outstanding Human Resources Director to work from our Shanghai office guiding and liaising with our US EMEA and Australian office to enhance best HR practices and the development of our corporate culture.